- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and Colours
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Why won't the game open?
If you can only see a black window with a little red cross in the top left corner, you do not have Java installed/activated on your PC. Your computer needs Java in order to run our games.
Click on the following link to download a suitable version of Java:
After installing the program, activate Java by opening "Internet options", then opening the tab "Advanced".
Deactivate Java's cache function via "Control panel", then "JavaPlugin" and "Cache". You should now be able to open and play our games without any further problems.
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Arcade & Others
- Sports Games
- General Help
- Technical Help