- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and Colours
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
How high can I set the stakes?
The highest stake you may set is dependent on how many games of a particular game (Backgammon, Solitaire, etc.) you have completed. This means, the more games you have successfully completed, the higher your maximum stake can be.
You can find more detailed information in our "Game help" menu. For every game you will be able to find information relating to our stakes system under the heading "Stakes and Operating Fees".
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Arcade & Others
- Sports Games
- General Help
- Technical Help