- How high can I set the stakes?
- How long does a single-player game stay open?
- I can't open a game even though Java is activated
- Random Number Generator
- Responsible Gaming
- Room System
- Skill level calculation
- Skill levels and Colours
- What do the icons next to the players mean?
- What happens if the 2 minutes drawtime within a game is over?
- What is a test game?
- Why won't the game open?
Individuals who play skill and luck-based games are not normally in danger of becoming addicted to gaming. Nevertheless, in some cases compulsive gaming habits can arise from excessive gaming. Therefore, you should be aware of the symptoms and the ways of controlling risk should an addiction be suspected. Always remember that games of skill are being provided to you on the Internet so that you can challenge any person from our vast database of global players and test your skill against theirs. In the games of luck on offer on the platform you can also play against players from around the world, and here an element of luck can be decisive.
Games of skill are in fact not considered to be gambling and they are therefore legal in most jurisdictions. Betting is only meant to add to the excitement of the challenge.
Problems arise when gamers lose the sense of fun associated with playing such skill and luck-based games. An addiction can develop when gamers play skill and luck-based games solely to make money, or to win back money that they have already lost. They often believe that they have special luck or abilities or that their luck is about to change. When you start gaming not just for that rush and you find yourself chasing losses and betting more, the result is a vicious circle of increasing losses and increasing bets.
How to tell if you have a problem:
- Are you leaving your family alone for long periods of time, in order to take part in games?
- Are you spending more time gaming than you had planned or intended, ignoring other duties and responsibilities?
- Do you argue frequently with your partner about you spending too much time and money on gaming and do you find that you cannot stop or limit yourself?
- Are you gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes, or heating bills?
- Do you feel you have to take part in games to get to spend time with like-minded people?
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, are you constantly thinking about your next game or bet?
- Do you look at gaming as a way of making money?
- Do you find yourself trying to take part in gaming during office hours even if it could cost you your job?
If your answer to any of the above is “YES” then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a serious problem. There are many organisations that may help you to control your problem:
The Netherlands: www.agog.nl
Prevention of Gaming Addiction
To protect players from addiction, the following measures have been implemented:
Monthly Deposit Limit
Dependent on the payment method chosen, players may deposit up to €10,000 in their account each month. Altering this amount is only possible when done in accordance with the Responsible Gaming guidelines.
Placing Limits on your Account
If you would like to control your expenditure better, you can place the following restrictions on your gaming account:
1) Limit your monthly deposit amount
Set the maximum amount you wish to be able to deposit per month.
2) Maximum stake and/or maximum loss per day, week or month in the Casino. You can also set a limit for the time spent on each Casino visit.
Plus you can define a maximum monthly deposit limit for your gaming account.
Should you wish to place any such restriction on your account, please send an e-mail with your nickname and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temporarily Suspension of Player Account
Should you be experiencing gaming related problems we recommend that you have your account blocked until these have been addressed. To have your account blocked simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may have your account blocked for a definite or indefinite period.
For your benefit we will not remove any restrictions placed on your account or funds until a minimum time period of seven days has elapsed. Restrictions can be extended at any time.
You may also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by updating your account information online.
Deletion of Player Account
You have the opportunity to delete your player account at any time. To do this, simply send an e-mail containing your nickname and the answer to your security question to our Support Team.
Protection of Minors
The participation in games for money is only permitted for persons aged 18 years and over. Therefore, all players must include their date of birth along with their name and address when registering. This data is then verified by the platform. Should there be a lack of proof regarding the minimum age for participating in our games, the player shall be prevented from entering the site.
Should a minor manage to get past this security check, he/she will still not be able to withdraw any possible winnings. An additional identification check is carried out when a player attempts to make their first withdrawal. This involves the player sending us a copy of his/her proof of identity via e-mail, fax or post to our Support Team.
Furthermore, it's guaranteed that all forms of advertising and sponsoring are not targeted at minors.
If you know of any platform users that are minors, please take the time to inform our Support Team.
Please ensure as parents that you keep your log on data to access to the platform secret from to your children. Passwords should be for this reason, not written down nor easily guessable (date of birth, etc., license plate numbers, telephone numbers). It is recommended that you change the password regularly and to use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
Should children live in your household and there is a PC that is used by the entire family, it is advisable to use filtering software to protect your children or restrict access to the PC by setting up separate user accounts.
Responsible Gaming Tips
For most gamers, taking part in skill and luck-based games is exciting and fun. They make careful decisions about spending time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
- Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it.
- Low-risk gaming is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gaming is to realise that "it's only a game".
- Never borrow money to place bets.
- Set a time limit.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Balance gaming with other activities.
- Don't play any games when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way.
- Only bet with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses.
Always remember, when in doubt, ask!
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Arcade & Others
- Sports Games
- General Help
- Technical Help