- Am I charged for depositing money into my account?
- Am I charged for withdrawing money from my account?
- Bonus money conditions
- Can I raise my deposit limit?
- How do I withdraw money from my gaming account?
- IBAN and SWIFT Code
- Minimum withdrawal amount
How do I withdraw money from my gaming account?
You can transfer money from your gaming account to a real bank account by clicking on "Withdrawal" in the "Account" menu. Please fill out the withdrawal form (remember that the data you enter must be correct, otherwise the transfer cannot be made). Once you have filled out the form, you only need to tick the box next to the withdrawal button and then click the button to confirm.
If it is your first withdrawal, we will require a copy of identification with a photo (passport, driver's licence, etc.). You can send us a copy of the document via e-mail, fax or post.
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Arcade & Others
- Sports Games
- General Help
- Technical Help