Skrill is a free online wallet, which you can use to purchase Stars. You can use credit cards, bank transfers or any other available payment method to top-up your Skrill account. You have to register and open an account, which is free of charge, to use Skrill.
How does it work?
To purchase Stars on StarGames with Skrill you have to navigate to the section "Buy Stars". Then select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose Skrill as payment method.
If you don't already have a Skrill account you will be asked during the payment process to set up an account - all you need to do is enter your payment information and click the "Payment" button.
You can select this option if you already have a Skrill account. All you have to do now is to enter your Skrill account details and password to log in. Afterwards you can continue with your preferred payment method to complete the payment process. The Stars will be credited to your player account as soon as your payment has been approved.
Are there restrictions for payments with Skrill?
- You can only register one Skrill account per player account.
What are the benefits of Skrill?
- Your Stars will be credited instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- The reference on your bank statement will be "Skrill" and no gambling activities will be mentioned.
- Skrill accounts are available in Euros as well as other currencies, which means you can issue payments in your preferred currency. Please note that you cannot change the currency of your Skrill account anymore after your first purchase.
- You can also request a Skrill credit card to access your Skrill balance immediately. If you would like to receive more information about the Skrill MasterCard please visit https://skrill.com/en/personal/prepaid-mastercard/.
Are there additional costs for payments with Skrill?
StarGames covers any costs for using Skrill on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money in your Skrill account are not covered by StarGames.
This is the way to top up your Skrill account:
You can top up your Skrill account with many common payments methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, a direct bank transfer and other local payment methods. You find an overview of all current options on www.skrill.com
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display values in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you pay in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert the amount into the currency of the platform (euro).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames, the amount can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display Skrill as your favourite payment method:
If Skrill is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the Skrill logo on the "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and Skrill will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!