Skill is a free online wallet, which you can use to top-up your account, purchase Stars or withdraw your winnings. You can use credit cards, bank transfers or any other available payment method to top-up your account. You have to register and open an account, which is free of charge, to use Skrill.
How does it work?
To top up your account or purchase Stars on StarGames with Skrill you have to navigate to the section "Deposit" or "Buy Stars". Then enter the desired amount or select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose Skrill as payment method and click on the the "Deposit" or "Withdraw" button next to the Skrill logo.
If you don't already have a Skrill account you will be asked during the payment process to set up an account - all you need to do is enter your payment information and click the "Payment" button.
You can select this option if you already have a Skrill account. All you have to do now is to enter your Skrill account details and password to log in. Afterwards you can continue with your preferred payment method to complete the payment process. The amount will be credited to your player account as soon as your deposit has been approved.
Are there restrictions for payments with Skrill?
- The minimum deposit amount is €10 or your local currency equivalent.
- The minimum deposit amount is €1.000 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum amount for deposits will be displayed with the payment method on the deposit page. The rates for the available Stars packs will also be displayed there.
- You can only register one Skrill account per player account.
What are the benefits of Skrill?
- Your account will be topped up instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- Withdrawals are possible with Skrill.
- The reference on your bank statement will be "Skrill" and no gambling activities will be mentioned.
- Skrill accounts are available in Euros as well as other currencies, which means you can top up your account in your preferred currency. Please note that you cannot change the currency of your Skrill account anymore after your first deposit.
- You can also request a Skrill credit card to access your Skrill balance immediately. If you would like to receive more information about the Skrill MasterCard please visit https://skrill.com/en/personal/prepaid-mastercard/.
Are there additional costs for payments with Skrill?
StarGames covers any costs for using Skrill on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money in your Skrill account are not covered by StarGames.
This is the way to top up your Skrill account:
You can top up your Skrill account with many common payments methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, a direct bank transfer and other local payment methods. You find an overview of all current options on www.skrill.com
To use Skrill for withdrawals:
You can also use Skrill for withdrawals. Please select Skrill in the withdrawal methods and the amount you would like to withdraw. You have to top up your account at least once to be able to use Skrill for withdrawals.
As soon as the credit is in your Skrill wallet you can withdraw this amount from an ATM or your bank account. If you have a Skrill credit card you can withdraw the credit in cash.
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display your account balance in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you deposit money in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert your deposits into the currency of the platform (euro).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames, your deposit can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display Skrill as your favourite payment method:
If Skrill is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the Skrill logo on the "Deposit" or "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and Skrill will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!