You can pay conveniently and safely with Neteller on StarGames. Neteller is a free online wallet which you can use to purchase Stars.
You need a free Neteller account to use Neteller and carry out safe transfers. Top up your Neteller account with common payments providers like Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, bank transfers or other local providers.
How does it work?
Please visit www.neteller.com first to set up an account free of charge. As soon as the account has been activated you can carry out top-ups, withdrawals and transfers.
To purchase Stars on StarGames with Neteller you have to navigate to the section "Buy Stars". Then select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose Neteller as payment method.
You will then be asked to enter your Neteller account ID or Neteller e-mail address and your security ID or your authentication code to complete your purchase. As soon as your payment has been confirmed the Stars will be transferred to your player account.
Are there restrictions for payments with Neteller?
- You can only register one Neteller account per player account.
What are the benefits of Neteller?
- Your Stars will be credited instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- Setting up a Neteller account is completely free.
- The reference on your bank statement will be "Neteller" and no gambling activities will be mentioned.
- Neteller accounts are available in euro as well as other currencies, which means you can purchase Stars in your preferred currency. Please note that you cannot change the currency of your Neteller account anymore after your first purchase.
- You can also apply for a Neteller MasterCard. That way, you can access your Neteller credit directly with a cash machine or another point of sale. If you would like to know more about Neteller prepaid credit cards please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/features/cards.
Are there additional costs for payments with Neteller?
StarGames covers any costs for using Neteller on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money in your Neteller account or charges by Neteller are not covered by StarGames.
This is the way to top up your Neteller account:
You can top up your Neteller account with many common payments methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, a direct bank transfer and other local payment methods. You find an overview of all current options on www.neteller.com
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro.
If you issue payments in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert your payment into the currency of the platform (euros).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames your payment amount can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display Neteller as your favourite payment method:
If Neteller is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the Neteller logo on the "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and Neteller will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!