On StarGames you can carry out your bank transfers online with the established and well-known payment provider GiroPay. The majority of banks located in Austria is included in this service. Giropay is based on your most trusted online banking of most of the Postbanks, Sparkasse, Volksbanken and Raiffeisenbanken. Please click here for a complete list.
At a glance:
- GiroPay is a fast, easy and safe option to deposit money online.
- You don't have to register for this payment method: All you need is a bank account set up for internet banking at any of the banks supporting GiroPay.
How does it work?
First you have to make sure that your bank account is set up for internet banking.
To top up your account or purchase Stars on StarGames with GiroPay you have to navigate to the section "Deposit" or "Buy Stars". Then enter the desired amount or select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose GiroPay as payment method and click on the the "Deposit" or "Withdraw" button next to the GiroPay logo. You will be asked to enter your IBAN, your BIC code and the name of the account holder on the next page. By clicking on "Continue" you will be transferred to your online banking. As soon as your deposit has been checked and confirmed by your bank the amount will be transferred to your player account.
Are there restrictions for payments with GiroPay?
- The minimum deposit amount is €10 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum amount per transaction is €5,000. Your current limit will also be displayed on your deposit site.
What are the benefits of GiroPay?
- Your account will be topped up instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- GiroPay is completely free.
- You don't have to register for GiroPay.
Are there additional costs for payments with GiroPay?
StarGames covers any costs for using GiroPay on the platform. Any charges by your bank are not covered by us.
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display your account balance in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you deposit money in currencies other than euros StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert your deposits into the currency of the platform (euros).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames your deposit can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display GiroPay as your favourite payment method:
If GiroPay is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the GiroPay logo on the "Deposit" or "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and GiroPay will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!