Do you not know QIWI? Then just click here to register for a free account.
You can pay conveniently and safely with mit QIWI on StarGames. QIWI is a free online wallet, which you can use to top-up your account or withdraw your winnings. You can use credit cards, bank transfers or any other available payment method to top-up your account on StarGames or buy Stars.
At a glance:
- QIWI is a fast, easy and safe option to deposit or withdraw money online.
- Opening up a QIWI account is free of charge - and you can carry out transfers straightaway with a maximum amount of security.
- No bank account is required to set up a QIWI account.
How does it work?
First you have to visit www.qiwi.ru to register a free account. A soon as your account is active you can deposit, withdraw or transfer money.
To top up your account or purchase Stars on StarGames with QIWI you have to navigate to the section "Deposit" or "Buy Stars". Then enter the desired amount or select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose QIWI as payment method and click on the the "Deposit" or "Withdraw" button next to the QIWI logo.
You will now be directed to a secure page where you have to enter your phone number to continue. Afterwards, select your preferred payment method and click on "Pay". The amount will be credited to your player account as soon as your deposit has been approved.
Are there restrictions for payments with QIWI?
- The minimum deposit amount is €10 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum amount for deposits will be displayed with the payment method on the deposit page.
- You can only register one QIWI account per player account.
What are the benefits of QIWI?
- Your account will be topped up instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- Withdrawals are possible with QIWI.
- To register a QIWI account is free.
- QIWI accounts are available in Euros as well as other currencies, which means you can top up your account in your preferred currency.
Are there additional costs for payments with QIWI?
StarGames covers any costs for using QIWI on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money onto your QIWI account or costs directed at the player are not covered by StarGames.
You can also use QIWI for withdrawals:
You can withdraw your winnings with QIWI if you have already deposited money with QIWI. Just select "QIWI" from the withdrawal options and the amount that you would like to withdraw.
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display your account balance in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you deposit money in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert your deposits into the currency of the platform (euro).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames, your deposit can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display QIWI as your favourite payment method:
If QIWI is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the QIWI logo on the "Deposit" or "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and QIWI will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!