Skrill 1-Tap is a free online wallet which you can use to buy Stars. You can use credit cards, bank transfers or any other available payment method to top-up your account. You have to register and open an account, which is free of charge, to use Skrill 1-Tap.
How does it work?
To purchase Stars on StarGames with Skrill 1-Tap you have to navigate to the section "Buy Stars". Then select a Stars pack of your choice. Afterwards choose Skrill 1-Tap as payment method.
If you don't already have a Skrill 1-Tap account you will be asked during the payment process to set up an account - all you need to do is enter your payment information and click the "Payment" button.
You can select this option if you already have a Skrill 1-Tap account. All you have to do now is to enter your Skrill 1-Tap account details and password to log in. Afterwards you can continue with your preferred payment method to complete the payment process. The Stars will be credited to your player account as soon as your purchase has been approved.
As soon as you have carried out your first Skrill 1-Tap purchase and your account is activated you can always pay with Skrill 1-Tap – only a single click is needed!
Are there restrictions for payments with Skrill 1-Tap?
- You can only register one Skrill 1-Tap account per player account.
What are the benefits of Skrill 1-Tap?
- Your Stars will be credited instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- You just need one click to carry out a deposit.
- It is a very safe and easy to use payment method.
- The reference on your bank statement will be "Skrill 1-Tap" and no gambling activities will be mentioned.
- Skrill 1-Tap accounts are available in Euros as well as other currencies, which means you can pay in your preferred currency. Please note that you cannot change the currency of your Skrill 1-Tap account anymore after your first purchase.
- You can also request a Skrill 1-Tap MasterCard to access your Skrill 1-Tap balance immediately. If you would like to receive more information about the Skrill 1-Tap MasterCard please visit https://skrill.com/en/personal/prepaid-mastercard/.
Are there additional costs for payments with Skrill 1-Tap?
StarGames covers any costs for using Skrill 1-Tap on the platform. Costs that are incurred when you deposit money into your Skrill 1-Tap account are not covered by StarGames.
This is how you top up your Skrill 1-Tap account:
You can top up your Skrill 1-Tap account with many common payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, a direct bank transfer and other local payment methods. Log into your Skrill 1-Tap account, navigate to "Upload" and select your preferred payment method. Then follow the instructions.
How do you switch to another currency?
The basic currency at StarGames is euro. You can display values in one of the other available currencies as well as in euros at the same time.
If you pay in currencies other than euro, StarGames will use the daily updated exchange rates of the central bank to convert the amount into the currency of the platform (euro).
Because euro is the basic currency of StarGames, your payment amount can vary due to daily exchange rates if you display it in other currencies.
Display Skrill 1-Tap as your favourite payment method:
If Skrill 1-Tap is your preferred payment method you can display it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol within the Skrill 1-Tap logo on the "Buy Stars" site. The heart will then light up and Skrill 1-Tap will be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!