At StarGames you can pay safely and easily with Sofort, enabling you to make an instant bank transfer to your player account!
StarGames uses established and well known provider Sofort for processing online bank transfers. The majority of banks in Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands are covered. For a full list click here: https://www.sofort.com/clean/banksearch/de
- Sofort is a fast, simple and secure way to deposit your money online.
- You do not need to register for the service as long as you have a bank account with one of the supported banks.
How does it work?
First you need to ensure that your bank account is registered for internet banking.
To make a deposit or buy Stars with Sofort at StarGames, go to the Deposit- or Buy Stars-page.
Enter the amount to deposit or select a Stars package that you would like to buy and select Sofort as payment method by clicking on the “Deposit”- or “Purchase”-button next to the Sofort logo.
In the next screen you will be prompted to enter your banking country, IBAN and BIC code. After having entered your bank details, proceed to get redirected to your online banking environment. Complete the steps and, once your deposit is approved and confirmed by your bank, your player account will be topped up instantly.
What are the limits for depositing with Sofort?
- The minimum deposit is EUR 2 or your local currency equivalent.
- The maximum deposit amount applicable to you is displayed in the payment method on the deposit page.
What are the benefits of depositing with Sofort?
- Your account will be topped up instantly when the transaction has been confirmed successfully.
- It is a very secure and easy payment procedure.
- Sofort is free of charge to the costumer.
- No need to register for Sofort.
Are there any costs for using Sofort?
StarGames will bear all transaction costs for depositing with Sofort to or from the platform. Any charges applied directly by your bank will not be covered.
How does local currency exchange work?
Euro is always the base currency on the platform. However, you can choose to have your balance shown in any of the provided currencies, with a reference to the euro.
If you deposit in another currency, StarGames uses the daily rates of the Central bank to convert your deposits to the platform currency (euro).
As the base platform currency is euro, the balance shown in any other currency could fluctuate with the daily currency exchange rates.
How to list Sofort as your favourite deposit method:
If Sofort is your preferred payment method, you can list it among your favourites by clicking on the heart symbol in the Sofort logo on the Deposit- or Buy Stars-page. The heart will light up and Sofort will automatically be listed among your favourites.
If you have further questions or need more support, please contact our support team!