Skill Games Lobby
Move the mouse to the logo of the Skill game of your choice and click either on 'Money' or 'Stars'. You will then enter the game lobby.
Every Skill Games lobby offers you the following options:
- At the top of the lobby display you can see the index cards "Money" and "Play Money" with which you can switch from tables where games are played for money and tables where games are played for Stars.
- The list of names of all currently active players is located at the left-hand side of the lobby. Clicking on a player name in the list opens a menu with the functions "Player info", "Add to friends list", "Ignore" and "Invite".
- Through the drop down menu below the index cards, you can decide whether to view all gaming tables or just the ones which still have free seats.
- Below you can see which game tables are occupied with active players, which games are open and which players are currently competing against each other.
- You can join a game started by another player at any time.
- You can observe other players during a game that's currently running. You enter the viewer mode by clicking the eye symbol. You can leave the table by clicking on the X.
- You can find the "Settings", "Help" and "Exit Program" buttons above the tabs. You can select specific game settings under "Settings". You can find an explanation of the symbols in the room under "Help".
- You can click on the "Eye" symbol next to the tables to watch the game. You can leave the table by clicking on the X.
- Messages from opponents or spectators are displayed in the chat window at the bottom of the screen. To communicate with other players enter your messages into the text entry field below and confirm by clicking the "Send" button or pressing the Enter key on your keyboard. Your message is immediately visible for your fellow player in the chat monitor.
If you have occupied an empty seat at a gaming table - either by starting a new game or joining a running game - the so-called table view is opened.
The game is played in the main area of the window. On the right you can see a window with additional information: Players, who are currently competing in this table view are at the top. You can view the observers present below and then all players, which are currently active in the room overview or other table views of the relevant games.
You can view more information about your fellow players here by clicking on the username:
- Player Info: You can find further information about your opponents here.
- New friend: The owner of the selected nickname is added to your personal friends list by clicking a nickname in the player list and clicking "New Friend".
- Ignore: If you feel harassed by other players you can permanently block them with this function.
- Invite: Invite a player for the next game. The player in question will then receive a message informing him about the invitation. If the player who was invited clicks on your player name in the invitation, the table in question will be called up and the player can join by clicking on the green check mark. If they choose the red X, the player declines the invitation.
- Throwing out: Inactive players and observers you don't wish to have around can be removed from the game with this function.
If the player whose turn it is doesn't take any action for two minutes, the opposing player can remove him or her from the game because of inactivity.
Observers can also be excluded from the game. For this purpose click on the observer's name in the status window and click the "Throwing out" button.
At the right side of the table view you will find several useful buttons:
- Finger Symbol: Viewers don't have to remain passive: If you want to join an ongoing game, you can sign up for the next round.
- X-Button: By clicking this button you exit the game.
- LoudspeakerSymbol: Turns the sound effects on or off.
Please note that some lobbies have additional functions, which depend on the relevant game. In some games you can switch between different game versions by using the tab system.
|Players in a current game|
|Player has not yet started the game|
|Invited by this player|
|Private game, not invited|
|Very weak connection|
|Ghost players (computer plays the game to the end for players who have left the game)|
|Player is connected via a mobile device|
|Email address is not confirmed|