General Promotional Terms and Conditions1. These General Promotional Terms and Conditions are applicable to all promotional offers available on the website together with specific Terms and Conditions of every Single Promotional Campaign and the General Terms and Conditions. The Company will run Promotions and the details of each single promotion will be described in Terms and Conditions of the Promotion and/or accompanying communications. In case of any discrepancies between Promotional Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions of a Single Promotional Campaign, Terms and Conditions of a Single Campaign will prevail.
2. Each Promotion will have a predefined period of time during which the promotion will be active. If no time indication is provided, the promotion will be terminated at Company´s discretion. Once the Promotion has been terminated, no further participation will be allowed.
3. All promotions, unless specified differently, are limited to one per customer, household, family, registered address, IP address and cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer.
4. Promotions cannot be transferred and can only be used by those selected and addressed by the Company.
5. The Company in its sole discretion will determine the persons eligible to participate in a promotion and exclude persons who are not eligible to participate based on legal, geographical or any other grounds Company might find relevant.
6. The participation in the Promotion is voluntarily and can be refused. In order to participate in the promotion full compliance with Terms and Condition of the Promotion is needed.
7. No employees, executives, managers, directors, consultants, or agents in our branches or affiliated companies, or any of our providers or sellers, can participate in any Promotions during their term of employment and/or engagement.
8. Residents of all jurisdictions where it is not legal to participate in our offer are not allowed to take part in any of the promotions. If such persons decide to participate, the Company reserves the right to void any bonuses, payments, winnings or prizes.
9. Participation in all promotion is subject to minimum deposit made by the customer, unless specified differently in Terms and Conditions of a specific Promotional Campaign.
10. All promotions are subject to release and withdrawal restrictions specified in Terms and Conditions of a specific Promotional Campaign.
11. The Company reserves the right to terminate/change any promotion at any point of time, without previous notice and to modify the terms of participation.
12. The Player binds himself not to abuse the ability of opening accounts in order to benefit from Promotional Campaigns that The Company may offer. Promotional Campaigns are intended for recreational players and The Company may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate. The Company allows only one active Player’s account. Opening a second account may lead to the closing of the account and bonuses and winnings cancelled.
13. The Company reserves the right to exclude players from all Promotions and void any winnings in case they are abusing the bonus offer. Misusing a promotional system as well as the acting in bad faith intending to profit from the obvious technical or other mistake occurs within the services provided by the Company may also result in revoking or canceling any bonus and winnings which are deemed to be abuse. The Player accepts that The Company’s decision is final.
14. The Company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus money”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus and the amount of the bonus is determined by the Company and set out on the website from time to time and/or announced by email newsletters or any other communication channel as Promotional Campaign.
15. The bonus is stated separately on the account in the bonus wallet. The bonus money (bonus) cannot be paid out but can be converted to cash by staking real money (cash). To convert the bonus money (to see it credited to The Player’s real money wallet), The Player has to fulfill the wagering requirements. Only real money stakes count towards wagering requirements.
16. If an account contains both real money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money from the real money wallet has been used. By way of clarification, the funds in The Player’s real money wallet shall be used prior to the use of the funds from The Player’s bonus money wallet. If The Player’s real money wallet balance is zero or below €0.20, then the following bet placed is deducted from The Player’s bonus wallet. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes.
17. Winnings achieved by staking bonus money are added as bonus money in the player’s bonus wallet and are also subjected to the wagering requirements. ). It means that the winnings accrued from bonus money will be treated in the same way as normal bonus money: with the wagering requirement and expiration date (specified in the Terms and Conditions of particular Campaign) as originally granted bonus
18. The withdrawal of funds from an account (from real money wallet) before the completion of bonus wagering conditions will immediately nullify the active bonus and The Player will no longer be eligible for any accumulated bonus rewards. This means that the funds remaining in The Player’s bonus wallet (all bonus money and winnings accrued from bonus money) will be deemed void and the active bonus balance set to zero. Nevertheless, The Player is still entitled to request a payout of the balance from The Player’s real money wallet.
19. The player acknowledges that not all games may be capable of being played for bonus money and it shall be within the Company´s discretion to determine which games shall support this type of gameplay. The player cannot wager bonus money in any Jackpot games, Live Casino games, Skill games or Poker games or in the slot games Extreme™, Football Gladiators™, Spartus, Random2Wins, Dragons Mystery, King BamBam, Joker Fortune, Random2Wild, Random Runner Twin Player, Twin Joker, Amsterdam Masterplan, Game 2000, Las Vegas Fever, Monkeys of the Universe™, Fruit Smasher™, John Doe, Random4Runner, Shocking Wild, Club 2000, Dice on Fire, Spartania, Sky of Thunder, Lord of Darkness, El Torero, Fishin Frenzy, Eye of Horus, Wishing Well. Wagering real money in these types of games will not contribute to the wagering requirements of any active bonus.
20. The contribution towards the wagering requirements of other games is as follows: Slots 100%, Casino games 5% (table games, video poker, bingo), Multi Dice & Super Dice 5%.
21. The Company reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonus and/or winnings which are deemed to have been gained as a result of abuse and/or misuse of any promotional system or are result of the Player’s acting in bad faith intending to profit from the obvious technical or other mistakes occurring within the Services provided by the Company Investments. In the event of any dispute, the Player accepts that The Company’s decision is final.
22. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will render the account inactive along with any and all profits or losses garnered. No minimal risk wagering and no wagering The Player’s winnings by betting on Red or Black via the Gamble feature is allowed for the purpose of bonus money wagering. Players who do not adhere to this rule and deem to be using minimal risk wagering tactic to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes could have their bonus funds and winnings voided.
23. Before any withdrawals are processed, The Player’s gaming behavior and sessions will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. Bonuses offered by StarGames are intended for genuine recreational players only. Abuse of any bonus offer will not be tolerated.
24. Should the StarGames Anti-Fraud Department deem that irregular gameplay or any attempt to manipulate or abuse with this or any other bonus has occurred, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings as well as block and exclude such players from the StarGames platform.
25. StarGames reserves the right to request a copy of The Player’s ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy.
26. The above conditions are additional to the General Terms and Conditions of StarGames.com. Europe Entertainment Limited, the operator of the brand, reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw any promotion at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Players are strongly advised to regularly review the Terms and Conditions to keep up to date with any changes.
27. These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.